Sunday, June 5, 2011

Slowly making it to victory.

It's the second night staying here at LSU. The entire staff and I were acquaintances until lets say, more that twelve hours ago. Going out to breakfast before all the students arrived was a moment to relax and enjoy the conversations of our interests and lives. Finally the students arrived, and seeing them transform from introverted people to lively souls was really interesting. Something I've never really observed until now. It's truly amazing how rapid someone and so many people can get comfortable. Though, there are a few students who seem a little to comfortable. I'm looking at it in a good, benefitting way. When I do my interviews with the students hopefully they'll be more open and not entirely reserved. Both I and Busyo are making progress, only two more days left to reach victory.
-Marissa

2 comments: