Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Looking out over the water

So the camp is over. I have taken a lot away from this and i have been able to connect with people on a personal level. I love seeing teenagers take over their own lives and not letting their environment control them or how they view things. My parents have always taught me that a well educated person will succeed at what ever they do and even though I get a little lazy i have to remember me and the life i want for myself. At the end of the day, you have to live the life you have chosen. Your parents wont have to deal with the decisions you made so you must live with them. I just thought i should reflect on the past few days before finally sleeping.

- Make it a great day or not the choice is yours...


- goodnight Love BUSAYO

No comments:

Post a Comment