Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Asleep on my feet.

The past couple of days have been filled with more than enough motions to drive a bipolar mad. I honestly wouldn't know how to deal with the students that are here in the pogram.
"You just learn how to cope with it." I'm not sure how you can cope with girls that have the worst attitudes that decide the best way to talk to eachother is at a maximuim volume, just in case you missed something. As I lay on the plastic matress trying to drain out the yelps and unnecessary screams, I drift into sleep, to be rudely awakened by the the five o,clock alarm. I'm constantly shooting photos, recording every moment produces more than enough satisfaction for my self. The shooting is fantastic. The editing is the thing that takes the toll. Do not get me wrong, I love editing and it does more than enhance a photo. The only issue I have is the repeated steps I go through in post proccessing. With a sore body and sleepy eyes it doesn't make the proccess any easier.

-Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment