Saturday, June 4, 2011

Anticipation

It's almost 2:15 AM and I have to be fully prepared for the trip to Louisiana State University. Which gives me about a 5 hour window to sleep. But honestly, with all the things that run through my head before I drift into slumber, 3-4 hours is the max amount of sleep I'll be encountering. It's all worth it though. This is an amazing opportunity that few students get and I'm truly great full for this. The feeling of excitement and nervousness flows through my body tonight as it will through the time I'm in Louisiana, slowly decreasing as I get used to the surroundings. I just have to have the mind set of getting the best that I can get while enjoying the experience.
Positive thoughts are what will produce the best. 
-Marissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment